Thursday, May 11, 2023

New title from Tocsin Press

Just wanted to let you all know that there’s a new book out from Tocsin PressSuper Cop Joe Blitz: The Maimer, by Nelson T. Novak. Here’s the cover: 

Sgt. Joe Blitz, that tough 1970s New York cop who featured in The Psycho Killers, is back in another sordid tale which sees him up against a Satanic snuff-flick cult. 

You can check out the back cover copy and read the first few pages of the book here

And let’s not forget the other books currently available at Tocsin Press… 




The Undertaker #2: Black Lives Murder, which was another of the best books I read last year – I mean if you get the first one you should get this one, too! 


If you like thigh-boot wearing Nazi she-devil vixens, and you like John Eagle Expeditor, then you’ll certainly enjoy John Falcon Infiltrator: The Hollow Earth


The Triggerman: Brains For Brunch, in which Johnny Larock, the Triggerman (who is of course not to be confused with The Sharpshooter or The Marksman), satiates his hunger for Mafia blood!


Mentioned above, Super Cop Joe Blitz: The Psycho Killers is the previously-published adventure with Joe Blitz...one involving a rather grisly rape case.

And like the old Pinnacle house ads said, there’s more to come…

13 comments:

TLP said...

Ordered! The exchanges between Blaze and his ex-wife in the first book had me dying laughing. I hope she returns in this outing.

TLP said...

"Blitz" I meant to say. Duh, lol.

Darthleather said...

Hell yeah. I enjoyed the first one. Gotta pick this up.

John said...

Looked them up -- Holy Moley! Now we're talkin'!

John Doe said...

Just received my copy of "The Maimer" today and can't wait to dive in!

By the way, the last page lists "The Red-Black Terror" by Carter Nicholson as one of the Men of Violence books. If Tocsin Press has plans to publish the book, do you know when will it will be available for pre-order? Anything published by Tocsin Press is an automatic buy in my book :)

TLP said...

I've been looking forward to that one, too. And to echo you, I concur that anything published by them is an automatic buy. I love their work!

Joe Kenney said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone! TLP & John Doe, hopefully "The Red-Black Terror" will be out in paperback soon. And TLP, Blitz's ex-wife is indeed in "The Maimer!"

TLP said...

Joe: Thanks! Now my excitement is even greater.

Brian Drake said...

Great cover; and having read the ms., I can say, "Great book!" Good job, Joe.

TLP said...

Joe didn't write this, did he?

Joe Kenney said...

I think he just means getting these books out in general! Hopefully there will be more soon...

TLP said...

Oh, OK. Had me wondering there for a second, lol.

Charles said...

When are the ebook versions out?